Friday, January 12, 2007

Red High Heels suck

This morning I was subjected to both seeing and hearing Kellie Pickler's new song "Red High Heels." It is the absolute worst song I have ever heard....Ever. Coincidentally, it is also the most horrible video ever made. I was subject to both at the gym this morning. The worst part: the chorus is still in my head. It's too late for me, but you can still save yourselves.

No disrespect to Kellie. I remember actually thinking she had a good voice at times on AI...not so much the case with this song. I'm sure she's a swell small town girl and all, but the proof is in the pudding:
"Well you can watch me walk if you want to, want to
I’ll bet you want me back now don’t you, don’t you
I’m about to show you just how missin’ me feels
In my red high heels"
And yes, she co-wrote the song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home