Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Addendum to "Fall Anxiety"

How could I forget...the news that prompted the entire "Fall Anxiety" post and then got lost once I got distracted by apple pie. FALL TV!

Yes! In the fall all of our favorite TV shows return. Well, American Idol doesn't start until like January and our REAL favorite TV show, Friends, will never return to prime time (except in syndication on TBS), but there are some worth watching. My viewing has been sporadic at best in recent years because, as it turns out, real life and evening commitments have hindered my faithfulness to various networks. But considering that I will be home on Monday and Tuesday nights this fall, I will plan to resume watching House faithfully on Tuesdays (FOX). It has moved from 9pm to 8 pm, which I am very excited about, and which leads me to believe that I'm not the only one who's gotten hooked on the show. I will most likely fall victim to the geniuses at Fox and stay seated from 9 to 10pm for the series premiere of Standoff because I really liked Ron Livingston as Jack Berger in Sex and the City and he seems promising as an FBI negotiator.

I may also check out this new comedy The Class on Mondays at 8 on CBS because I've heard rumors that it may fill that void Friends left in so many of our lives and even though other shows have tried and failed (and I don't believe anything could ever fill that void, which is why I usually watch Friends reruns on TBS on Mondays from 8-10 if I'm home), I am desperate enough to try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home