Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Words to Live by

Best Quote of the Week:
Jennifer Bartolucci, newly married to Steve Bartolucci, commenting on the stark contrast between how late she and Steve would stay up when they were dating, and how early they go to bed now that they're married:
"We get really tired, and when we're sitting on the couch, it's just like 'Why stay up? You'll be there when I wake up' "

Worst Quote of the Week:
Paris Hilton, on why she doesn’t use her real voice on “The Simple Life”…
"I'm always playing a character," she tells the magazine. "I don't talk like this really like a baby. I don't act like myself in public, because I don't really want to show everyone the real me. Because I have no privacy whatsoever, the only thing I have is who I really am." Courtesy of the Associated Press

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home