Sunday, January 21, 2007

Blogfreeze

Wow, this has never happened. I am having a total blogfreeze. Sometimes things happen and I think to myself "This is definitely going on the blog." Sometimes I realize I haven't blogged in a few days and I think back on what might have happened that's blogworthy. Sometimes I can't think of anything (like today) so I just log in and by the time the post editor comes up, the words just start flowing. Well, this morning, I've got nothing. This post editor has been open for a full 5 minutes now, and I hadn't put any words into it yet.

I mean, there's a lot I could write about but I guess that on certain days it just doesn't really seem like it will be entertaining for me to write about. If I don't enjoy writing it, I certainly don't want to subject anyone to read it.

Well, I'll settle for a quick update. I'm almost ready to launch the all new brianandlibby.com. I'm trying to spruce up the look of the site...limiting since I have to use a Wordpress template. And frustrating because photoshop is freezing every 23 seconds. But hopefully that will be ready to go by the end of the week. The biggest news is that Brian Howe himself PROMISES that he's going to start blogging once the new site is up. In fact, he already knows what his first post will be about (and if I didn't know he'd be mad at me for writing it when he already "claimed" the topic, I wouldn't have had a blogfreeze today). Hmmm...family blogwar dynamics. This might get interesting!

1 Comments:

At 1/21/2007 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Libby, wordpress templates aren't limiting. Make a pick of what you want it to look like and I can code it for you. --- I am totally posting this from my Wii! It's amazing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home